[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror - Lansing, MI, US

Mike Neir mirror-admin at liquidweb.com
Tue Feb 12 22:03:20 UTC 2008

Liquid Web, Inc. (http://www.liquidweb.com/) has set up a new public CentOS
mirror in order to give back to the project from which we have benefited so
greatly. The mirror is located at the following location.

All architectures and releases are currently being mirrored, with
synchronization taking place four times per day. We currently have approximately
5 GBit of Tier 1 upstream bandwidth via Savvis, AT&T, Layer3, and MCI. The
mirror, however, will be limited during peak times (10am-6pm US Eastern time) to
10Mbit, and 75Mbit during off-peak times. I will update the list if these
restrictions change.

Thanks to all those that make CentOS happen!

Mike Neir
Liquid Web, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator
Project Development