[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Los Angeles, CA

David Allison david at zachlyon.com
Thu Feb 14 21:00:24 UTC 2008

Hi Tru,

Sorry for not being more explicit.  Currently, the sponsoring
organization is Arcaio, Inc., but our URL redirects to our partner
company (our customer-facing organization): Hat Trick Media: http://www.hattrickinteractive.com/
.

We are mirroring all versions (we rsync from
msync.centos.org::CentOS), but we do not have DVD ISOs.

I will be the contact person for this mirror:  David Allison - david at zachlyon.com

Thanks,
David