[CentOS-mirror] Quick checkup before mirror announcement?

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Sat Feb 16 12:53:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 08:37:24PM -0700, gw at geeklan.com wrote:
> Wow, my apologies to the few I've sent a direct mail to - writing

Hi,

> Okay;
>
> This mirror is setup - runs behind a 100MBit connection
>
> Available via:
>
> http://www.geeklan.com/centos/
> rsync geeklan.com::centos
>
> Let me know if I'm missing anything specific. I'll be sticking to
> mirroring 4.6/5.1
you should have the GPG keys for CentOS 4 and 5 and the TIME and timestamp.txt
files for mirmon if your public mirror is monitored (and listed by the
mirrorlist).

Are you going to be the point of contact?
Which arches will you be providing? only i386 and x86_64?
You also don't have the corresponding SRPMS for 4.6 and 5.1

Cheers,

Tru