[CentOS-mirror] Apply to join the list mirror sites

Tru Huynh

tru at centos.org
Tue Feb 19 11:57:11 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:42:24AM +0800, happy6688505 wrote:
> Every buddy:

Hi,

> Good morning, We are very much hope that the open-source can do
> something, so set up this mirror site, hoping to give added.
> our mirror site URL is http://mirror.centos.net.cn ,

Your mirror does not seem to have the CentOS mirror tree?
The top level doesn't list the TIME/timestamp.txt and GPG keys,
altough they are available... I am not sure the mirmon
will be ablt to cope with it.

http://mirror.centos.net.cn/TIME is available but not listed
at http://mirror.centos.net.cn/

> have ftp , http , rsync
ftp://mirror.centos.net.cn/pub/ ? does not have the CentOS tree
rsync://mirror.centos.net.cn/centos looks fine.

Could you check the ftp link?

Thanks,

Tru