[CentOS-mirror] Average Traffic?

John C. Young jcy at igsobe.com
Tue Jul 1 19:07:43 UTC 2008

I'm debating joining into the mirror program to donate some additional
bandwidth to the worthy cause you are.

Can a few of you speak out regarding what sort of bandwidth usage you are

I am located in the United States  (Miami, FL to be exact) and am on a 100MB
uplink - it would be interesting to hear from some of the other folks with
similar setups as to the amount of traffic that is pushed.

With Cogent lowering their pricing I might go for a Gigabit burst uplink,
but that's down the road. and I want to help now.   J