[CentOS-mirror] Broken package database

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Tue Jul 22 11:14:13 UTC 2008

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale wrote:
> Mogens Kjaer <mk at crc.dk> writes:
>
>> Running createrepo hasn't changed this; is this because the
>> downloaders need to do a yum clean first?
>
> Probably, and you probably need to run it on the updates directory
> too.
>
> I did not do any heavy testing, all I know is createrpo allowed me to
> populate a mock chroot, which was failing before.

I have re-run metadata on the master mirrors ... be advised if your
metatdata is different that the centos version, your mirror will not be
available as a public mirror.  We don't allow different metadata to
server customers.

The new metadata should be updated to all the centos.org mirrors within
the next 30 minutes.