[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Adam aring at gmavt.net
Tue Jul 29 15:36:39 UTC 2008

Yes I will be the point of contact, please use this email.

I already took care of the rsync user issue, Thanks!

I have another question, do I have to create the DVD.iso my self using
the provided program or is there an option to rsync those as well?

Systems Engineer
Green Mountain Access
Phone: (802) 496-8579
Fax: (802) 329-8579