[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Adam aring at gmavt.net
Tue Jul 29 15:36:39 UTC 2008

Tru,

Yes I will be the point of contact, please use this email.

I already took care of the rsync user issue, Thanks!

I have another question, do I have to create the DVD.iso my self using
the provided program or is there an option to rsync those as well?

Thanks,
Adam

GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, RHCE

Systems Engineer