[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror ftp.linux.cz/ftp.fi.muni.cz

Jan Kasprzak

kas at fi.muni.cz
Tue Jul 1 13:39:47 UTC 2008

Tru Huynh wrote:
: On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 12:30:10PM +0200, Jan Kasprzak wrote:
: >
: > we have decided to run a mirror of CentOS, so here are the details
: > required by the CentOS Mirroring HowTo:
:
: Thanks for your support, your mirror has just been added.
:
	Thanks. One minor question though: in the following page

http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=13

the country codes/names are somewhat strange - some European mirrors
have the country name there, while others have a country code:
e.g. there are two mirrors listed with country "CZ", while four others
have "Czech Republic". The same for "DE" versus "Germany", "CH"
versus "Switzerland", etc. I think it would be nice to have either
only coutry codes, or only country names there.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |