[CentOS-mirror] x86_64 tree and ISOs must be redone

Mon Jun 23 16:24:02 UTC 2008
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

All,

The x86_64 tree and ISOs have to be respun as we have a problem with
more i[3,4,5,6]86 files in there than belong.

We are working hard to fix this, and we will not remove the ISOs from
the mirrors but will sync the new ones over them.

I have removed the .torrent files and the sha1sum/md5sum files for
x86_64 isos and have unauthorized the x86_64 ISOs on the torrent server.

I have also flipped the READ bit off again on the 5.2 tree (chmod 770
instead of 775).

We will fix this and get the new ones out asap.

Also ... as always ... PLEASE don't install till we announce the release :D

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes