[CentOS-mirror] Re: CentOS-mirror Digest, Vol 37, Issue 10

Fri Mar 28 14:30:25 UTC 2008
Byron Handley <the.speedy.b at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 09:25:58AM -0400, Byron Handley wrote:
> > Hello List,
> > I am proud to announce that I have set up a mirror.  I am new to this,
> so if
> > further information is needed please let me know.  Please add me to the
> > list.  Below is the Information:
> >
> Hi Byron,
>
> Thanks for your support :)
>
> What kind of bandwith will you allow for the mirror?
> Tier 1 (OC3 or faster)
> Tier 2 (Slower than OC3 but faster than T1)
> Tier 3
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tru
> --
> Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS-3 i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBEFA581B

Hello Tru!

I am sorry about forgetting that part.  Please excuse me as a am new to all
this.
The bandwidth for the mirror is Tier 1, so to recap all this, here is the
complete information again:
Speedy B Network
http://www.speedy-b.com

MIRROR:

HTTP: http://mirror.speedy-b.net
FTP: Will inform list when setup
rsync: Will inform list when setup
Sync times are twice daily
Location: Utah USA
Host: HostMonster
Bandwidth: Tier 1

Contact: admin [at] speedy-b.net

Please when you find the time, update the mirror list. If you need anything
further, please let me know!
Thanks and have a great weekend,

Byron Handley
Owner Speedy B Network