[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror - University of Idaho

Fri May 2 03:35:35 UTC 2008
Lien, Dave <davelien at uidaho.edu>

I'm ready to come online as a public Centos mirror.

Provider Name	: University of Idaho
Provider URL	: http://www.uidaho.edu
http      		: http://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/pub/centos
ftp      	 	: ftp://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/centos
Content   		: All (but no DVDs)
Arch      		: All
sync rate 		: 6 times per day from  "archive.linux.duke.edu"
Bandwidth 		: 100 Mbps commercial, 1Gb I2/NLR
Location  		: Mosow, ID, USA
Admin     		: mirror-manager at uidaho.edu

Rsync'ing from archive.linux.duke.edu every 6 hours via a cron job.
Cross country file copy but the mirror manager is a good guy, and they
are Tier 0 for Fedora.  Open to better West coast I2/NLR suggestions
though.  msync.centos.org traverses a commercial route, which means I
can't use it as my upstream.

I would be willing to host DVDs also, with a better I2/NLR upstream
suggestion I will populate accordingly.

Dave Lien
University of Idaho