[CentOS-mirror] UK Mirror centos.zanker.org

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET

centos-org at bauani.org
Fri Nov 7 12:48:53 UTC 2008

Hi Mike
We are sorry to know the news of removal of one mirror out of 5 from UK.

We all hope, the economic climate will change soon and you will start
running this mirror again. Regarding notice to centos mirror management, I
think one of your email bellow is enough for Mr. Tru to manage the script.

Thank you for your contributions.

Regards

Ahamed Bauani
Dhaka, Bangladesh