[CentOS-mirror] UK Mirror centos.zanker.org

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET

centos-org at bauani.org
Fri Nov 7 13:33:48 UTC 2008

Dear Gavin Spurgeon

Thank you for your wish to make your private mirror to public. Here in
this mailing list a lot of people can assist you with actual aprox
bandwidth needed to run an UK mirror. In my mirror in Bangladesh,
normally I have 1 to 8 Mb/s of International traffic for my Mirror
with FULL CentOS tree with DVD ISO in place. This is about 2000 GB of
monthly data without DVD ISO and Mirror sync Process.

Hopefully any of our UK fellow can help you with full information.

Regards

Ahamed Bauani
Dhaka, Bangladesh.