[CentOS-mirror] RE: Public CentOS Mirror

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET

centos-org at bauani.org
Wed Nov 12 09:54:47 UTC 2008

Hi Joeri

CentOS Mirror of leaseweb.com includes DVD mirror inside their tree
(rsync://mirror.leaseweb.com/centos), see

http://mirror.leaseweb.com/centos/5.2/isos/i386/

You will see the DVD IOS CentOS-5.2-i386-bin-DVD.iso in place, so if
you rync from

rsync://mirror.leaseweb.com/centos

you will automatically receive the DVD ISO from leaseweb.com. Until
CentOS mirror maintainer add your IP to their ACL, you can run from
this mirror.

Thanks
Ahamed Bauani