[CentOS-mirror] Getting a mere started.

GW Hosting, System's Administrator admin at gwhosting.net
Sat Oct 25 05:37:15 UTC 2008

hi;
I have a server in london, and right now have about 500GB of bandwidth
a month i can donate to the mere project. I know this isn't that much,
however if it can help i would be willing to. I want to know a few
things. I'm new to this so what do i have to do? How do i do this and
get it set up? Also i use directadmin on my server, can i create cron
with this? If so how?
the url for the company sponsoring this is
http://gwhosting.net
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web.
So please give me step-bye-step directions on doing this.
thanks a lot
Michael
GW Hosting, System's Administrator.
//this message may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this digital mail message please forward
this message to
admin at gwhosting.net
and immediately destroy this message from your digital work station.
This is your one and only warning, if you do not remove this message
and information is used in regards to a client's account you may be
held responsible for any legal issues and or other consequences of
your actions.
GW Hosting takes privacy seriously, please check our privacy policy
out on our home page at
http://gwhosting.net