[CentOS-mirror] Getting a mere started.

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Oct 26 13:19:09 UTC 2008

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET wrote:
> Hi Michael
>
> As you are representing a Hosting Company, you may have a lot of
> engneers to do it for you.
>
> Anyway, if you are interested to donate a server for our projects, need
> help to setup, you may ask me.

why not donate the server to the CentOS project directly in that case ?
We have quite a functional infrastructure team already in place.

> I have few more time on my busy life to do work for anything. I may
> fully setup and run your new CentOS mirror. If you want it, just give me
> a mail outside list.

I would recommend you dont get in touch with anyone who does not have an
@centos.org for such stuff. I dont know who "Ahamed Bauani" is, but I
*do* know that he is not a part of the centos-infrastructure team.

- KB