[CentOS-mirror] Average Monthly Transfer used?

Mullaley, Patrick S (Pat)

patrick.mullaley at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Oct 8 11:04:56 UTC 2008

We are (for some silly reason) listed very low on the mirrors list. We
are also listed as not having the ISOs, but we do. I am rsyncing from
another mirror that has the ISOs. Anyway, we are putting about 20GB/day.
We serve about 9TB/day for all things we mirror, so Cent is not a huge
hit to us. I would presume that if the CentOS team put us further up the
list and updated to show that we do have the ISOs, that number would
increase drastically.

Monthly usage then would be about 600GB for CentOS. roughly.