[CentOS-mirror] Getting a mere started.

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET

centos-org at bauani.org
Sat Oct 25 10:49:53 UTC 2008

Hi Michael
As you are representing a Hosting Company, you may have a lot of engneers to
do it for you.

Anyway, if you are interested to donate a server for our projects, need help
to setup, you may ask me.

I have few more time on my busy life to do work for anything. I may fully
setup and run your new CentOS mirror. If you want it, just give me a mail
outside list.

Thanks

Ahamed Bauani
http://blog.bauani.org/