[CentOS-mirror] Direct DVD dowload capability

Roberto R. Morelli

morelli at es.net
Thu Sep 4 15:15:57 UTC 2008

So what needs to be done is the following:

1. contact the folks at centos and request approval for DVD mirroring.
2. give them the ip address of the host doing the mirroring.
3. once approved, they will send you the host to mirror to.
3. change the your sync'ing to use that host and wait.

The process will take a while the first time depending on your bandwidth and

Hope that help, the process is not well documented and takes a while to find
it in the archive.

Cheers,
Roberto

--On September 4, 2008 3:07:03 PM +0000 "Mullaley, Patrick S (Pat)"

--
Roberto R. Morelli
morelli at es.net
Energy Sciences Network