[CentOS-mirror] Rsync Error

Tue Sep 2 22:26:10 UTC 2008
Robert Lawrence <robert at bluehost.com>

When trying to sync form us-msync.centos.org today, twice we have gotten
errors about the max connections being reached.  Are there peak times
for the master servers that we might be able to avoid when pulling our
updates?  Better yet, is there a graph or any other automatically
updated means whereby we can check the connection count's or bandwidth
usage of the main servers so that any admins running a CentOS mirror can
look at and figure out for ourselves when to best mirror the repos?

I'm getting the following error when I try to get updates.
@ERROR: max connections (40) reached -- try again later

Robert Lawrence
Jr. Systems Administrator
Bluehost.com