[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring CentOS DVD isos on ftp.heanet.ie

HEAnet Mirror Admin centos-mirror-list at heanet.ie
Tue Apr 21 13:51:43 UTC 2009

Would it be possible to setup access to the CentOS DVD mirrors? We have
had several enquires from users about mirroring the CentOS DVDs.

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:05:51 +0100
HEAnet Mirror Admin <centos-mirror-list at heanet.ie> wrote:

> Hi,
> We had previously removed the CentOS DVD isos from ftp.heanet.ie due
> to disk space constraints.
> However we completed an extensive upgrade to the service in October,
> it now has access to nearly 70TB of storage with 10Gb/s ethernet. Can
> we get access to the DVD master mirrors ?
> Full details on the new spec are available here:
> http://ftp.heanet.ie/about/
> rg

Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: http://www.heanet.ie/