[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring CentOS DVD isos on ftp.heanet.ie

Tue Apr 21 12:51:43 UTC 2009
HEAnet Mirror Admin <centos-mirror-list at heanet.ie>

Hi,

Would it be possible to setup access to the CentOS DVD mirrors? We have
had several enquires from users about mirroring the CentOS DVDs.

rg

--
Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: http://www.heanet.ie/