[CentOS-mirror] New Canadian Mirror Site

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Aug 14 16:40:13 UTC 2009

Hi there...

We have been using CentOS for a while now and built our own local mirror
which is now updated hourly.  I've updated the config to permit public
access.

Please advise if this URL is acceptable for mirroring -
http://netops.nexicom.net/centos/

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Stewart

Senior Network Administrator

Nexicom

5 King St. E., Millbrook, ON, LOA 1GO

Phone: 705-932-4127

Web: http://www.nexicom.net

Nexicom - Connected. Naturally.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and then destroy this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you."