[CentOS-mirror] new mirror at UCSD (San Diego)

sysadmin at sysnet.ucsd.edu sysadmin at sysnet.ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 21 19:19:09 UTC 2009

Our mirror for Centos and a bunch of other stuff is
on line and appears to be working correctly.  Please
check it and if it appears satisfactory, please add
it to the list of available mirrors.

---

Sync:           every four hours

What:           everything (except DVDs, it seems)

Location:       San Diego, California, USA

Org:            University of California San Diego
                Department of Computer Science
                Systems and Networks Research Group

Contact:        sysadmin at sysnet.ucsd.edu

Bandwidth:      not capped currently

---
NB: I'll add the DVDs to the mirror if someone tells me how

Brian Kantor    Mgr, Experimental Computing Laboratory  brian at ucsd.edu
                Systems and Networking Research Group   http://sysnet.ucsd.edu
                University of California at San Diego   +1 858 534 6865 voice
                La Jolla, CA 92093-0404 USA             Office CSE-3128