[CentOS-mirror] resolving missing packages

Sat Aug 1 21:52:46 UTC 2009
Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld at dkuug.dk>

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 05:57:52PM +0100, Matt Martin wrote:

> On 1 Aug 2009, at 5:54 PM, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:
>
> > the problem is that neither of these packages exist.
> > Should they?
> >
> > How can I find out which packages are requesting these packages.
> > I tried a number f things including a rpm -qaiR
>
> Unless this is a problem with a specific mirror - you are mailing the
> wrong list.

I don't know. But it may be an inconsistency with the set of packages,
due to some wrong updating of mirrors. I think  the problem lies with
more mirrors, including my own. I could not find said packages in my own
mirror. It could also be a problem with some packages.

best regards
keld