[CentOS-mirror] FYI: lagging msync/msync-dvd mirror in Malaysia (124.217.252.175)

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Sat Feb 7 21:56:17 UTC 2009

Hi

One of our regular and dvd mirror centosa3.centos.org hosted in Malaysia is
currently lagging 3.2 days! And the bandwith between this server and our main
servers in not enough to have it back in sync for the last 3 days.

I can only get 1 char/2-4 sec at the moment by ssh'ing there.

I am removing it from the round robin list of msync.centos.org servers
but it will take some time and that lagging server is also a pdns
server...

sorry for the inconvenience.

Tru