[CentOS-mirror] New mirror - GE, Tbilisi, Georgia

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:39:46 UTC 2009

Hi Again,

Sorry, I was very busy to answer you message, currenty I have direct-mirror
only for centos 5.2 tree.

Please tell me - is it possible somehowe to automatically mirror last
version and it's files?

*timestamp.txt, TIME *and* RPM-GPG-KEY-** files must be generated locally or
I can just wget them if mirroring will be successfull?

BR,
George Machitidze