[CentOS-mirror] New mirror - GE, Tbilisi, Georgia

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:50:59 UTC 2009

Thank you,

now it's clear for me - you can add mirror to your list:

Server name: alva.ge

Server admin: George Machitidze <giomac at gmail.com>

Server location: GE, Georgia (Country in CAUCASUS, NOT US State)

Server address: mirror.alva.ge

Server IP pool: 77.92.229.50-77.92.229.57

Server protocol: http, ftp

Server max. conn: No limits - estimated server load is minor

Connection speed: Global - limited, up to 50 mbit/s, Local to Georgia -
assume unlimited (now 1 gbps, in future - 4 gbps)

Server prefix: protocol://mirror.alva.ge/pub/centos/

Update frequency: four times/day

Server alias: protocol://mirror.openserver.ge/pub/centos/

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 02:39:46PM +0400, George Machitidze wrote:
> > Hi Again,
> >
> > Sorry, I was very busy to answer you message, currenty I have
> direct-mirror
> > only for centos 5.2 tree.
> so it's centos-5 only and all arches.
>
> > Please tell me - is it possible somehowe to automatically mirror last
> > version and it's files?
> rsync and one of the several scripts posted to the mailing list archives.
>
> > *timestamp.txt, TIME *and* RPM-GPG-KEY-** files must be generated locally
> or
> > I can just wget them if mirroring will be successfull?
> RPM-GPG-KEY-* can be fetched once, *timestamp.txt, TIME need to be fetched
> everytime you rsync from your upstream mirror.
>
> Tru
> --
> Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS-3 i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBEFA581B

BR,
George Machitidze