[CentOS-mirror] mirror centos.digitalson.com

Tru Huynh

tru at centos.org
Mon Feb 16 12:07:31 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 03:09:01PM -0500, Austin G. Smith wrote:
> We had a few issues w/ syncing after moving the mirror to a different machine.  Status shows 2.3 days stale.
it's updated every 4 hours.

> I wanted to make aware this machine has been fixed and is now syncing on schedule.
>
> Still interested in carrying DVDs as well...  just need instruction/access..
still no increased capability on centos.org machines,
but I am keeping your request on the todo list.

Meanwhile, you should be able to fetch the dvd.iso from any tier one
public centos.org and exclude them from the centos.org syncs...
Not fun, but I don't have any other workaround for the moment.

Best regards, and thank you for your support.

Tru