[CentOS-mirror] Failing Server...

Adam

aring at gmavt.net
Mon Feb 23 14:07:21 UTC 2009

I seem to be still having sporadic connections issues to 209.40.98.35,
below is the error message and recent dates and times.  Times shown are
in EST.

rsync: failed to connect to us-msync.centos.org: Connection timed out (110)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(107)
[receiver=2.6.8]

2/16/09 4:45pm
2/18/09 8:45am