[CentOS-mirror] New mirror - Lithuania

BST.LT - The Information Company mirrors at bst.lt
Tue Jan 13 20:44:42 UTC 2009

Hi all

thanks for help. Mirror up and is syncing atm, will be complete soon.

URL will be: http://centos.bst.lt/

Syncing 2x per day. Mirror located in Vilnius, Lithuania. Upload bandwidth
to Lithuania is 100Mbps (shaped to ~3Mbps to non Lithuanian networks)

sponsoring organization:
BST.LT - The Information Company   http://www.bst.lt/

Can be added to public mirrors list.

Thanks!