[CentOS-mirror] DVDs - WAS: New IP Address

archive-admin at mirrorservice.org archive-admin at mirrorservice.org
Sat Jul 4 12:48:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, Tru Huynh wrote:

>>> Who are you? What public mirror are you running?
>>
>> http://mirror.as29550.net
>>
>>> We don't have the capacity to allow all mirrors to sync directly to
>>> centos.org.
>>> This have not improved since the last time: donated machines with
>>> enough disk
>>> space an large bandwith are scarce. So we only cherry pick the
>>> volonteers for
>>> the moment.
>>> All the others can rsync from the already allowed public mirrors
>>> (see with their respective admins).
>>
>> Noted.
>>
> since there is not yet any UK DVD public mirror listed at
> http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=31
>
> you could the public DVD mirror if you wish :D
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tru

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/mirror.centos.org/

Should be public and have the DVD's for the UK but its out of date

Due to
rsync://msync-dvd.centos.org/CentOS-incdvd/
msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosh3)

@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS-incdvd'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1522) [receiver=3.0.3]

Did sothing change?

Phill.

--
Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service
http://www.mirrorservice.org/