[CentOS-mirror] DVDs - WAS: New IP Address

archive-admin at mirrorservice.org archive-admin at mirrorservice.org
Sat Jul 4 12:48:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, Tru Huynh wrote:

>>> Who are you? What public mirror are you running?
>> http://mirror.as29550.net
>>> We don't have the capacity to allow all mirrors to sync directly to
>>> centos.org.
>>> This have not improved since the last time: donated machines with
>>> enough disk
>>> space an large bandwith are scarce. So we only cherry pick the
>>> volonteers for
>>> the moment.
>>> All the others can rsync from the already allowed public mirrors
>>> (see with their respective admins).
>> Noted.
> since there is not yet any UK DVD public mirror listed at
> http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=31
> you could the public DVD mirror if you wish :D
> Cheers,
> Tru

Should be public and have the DVD's for the UK but its out of date

Due to
msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosh3)

@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS-incdvd'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1522) [receiver=3.0.3]

Did sothing change?

Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service