[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror at ftp.ntua.gr

Panagiotis Christias p.christias at noc.ntua.gr
Wed Jun 10 15:22:49 UTC 2009

we have added a CentOS mirror in our ftp server (over IPv4 and IPv6).
The available http/ftp/rsync URLs are the following:

We have an 1 Gbps connection and the mirror is updated every four hours
from eu-msync.centos.org. Currently, we are carrying centos 5.* (i386
and x86_64 architectures). We are located in Athens, Greece and the
mirror is provided by NTUA (http://www.ntua.gr/). You could use
ftpadm at ntua.gr as an alternative contact point.

We would also be interested in mirroring/providing the DVD images. Are
there any special instructions (any rsync source) or should we just use
the torrents?

Panagiotis J. Christias    Network Management Center
p.christias at noc.ntua.gr    National Technical Univ. of Athens, GREECE