[CentOS-mirror] 5.3

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Mar 28 11:57:07 UTC 2009

Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Over the next 24 - 48 hrs people will start seeing the 5.3 tree going
>> out to the mirrors.
>
> Hm, I havn't seen any sign of 5.3 on any of the mirrors I rsync
> from.
>
> I rsync from eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS and see connection to
> centosh and centosq3 from 130.226.184.9
>
> Mogens

Its not open yet, the internet centos network hasent quite settled down
as yet, I'm keeping a close eye on that. Also, Tru and I are going to
try and add about 8 more machines into msync targets - hopefully that
would mean stuff goes out a lot quicker ( that add is going to happen
over the weekend sometime, has not happened yet )