[CentOS-mirror] msync-dvd access for new node

LeaseWeb Mirror Mailing List

IMCEAEX-_O=OCOM_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=MIRROR at ocom.lan
Wed May 27 20:01:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

We are currently setting up a new mirror platform.

This platform will exist out of 1 master and 2 nodes

The master will serve all the content to the public,
where our 2 nodes will be used to store the data.

There each node will sync its own content, we would
like to ask if you can add our node that will host
the centos content to the allow list of msync-dvd
server.

The hostname/ip of our node that will host centos is,
'mirror-fs01.leaseweb.net' / '94.75.223.123'.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

J. Kriegsman
Teamleader Support
LeaseWeb B.V.

P.O. Box 93054