[CentOS-mirror] Wrong timestamp by pulling CentOS-incdvd

Mon May 11 08:26:32 UTC 2009
Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org>

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:28:54PM +0900, Takashi Ichihara wrote:
> Hi all
>
> ( I resubmit a mail to the Centos-morror List for your information)
> (sorry to sent again, because previous one was sorted in the
> different thread in the ML archives)
>

> Tru Huynh wrote,
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > http://ftp.riken.jp/Linux/centos/ is being listed as 12 days late.
> > >
> > > Any issue on your mirror or on the centos mirror your are
> > > pulling from?
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Tru
>
> Hi
>
> Yes, we ftp.riken.jp are pulling from the CentOS master site by
> rsync -avzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd /ftp/Linux/centos
>
> every 4 hours when the previous rsync to msync.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd
> is not running. In addition, we kill the previous rsync once a day if there
> is a previous rsync to msync.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd running and start
> a new rsync to msync.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd .

We have lost (hoster pinged but no reply since 10+days) 2 donated centos.org
servers one of them being listed in the msync/msync-dvd pdns list. They have
now been removed but the dvd mirrors centos.org server count has been reduced.

Best regards,

Tru