[CentOS-mirror] centos-mirror-announce list

Thu May 14 11:16:53 UTC 2009
Gokdeniz Karadag <gokdeniz.karadag at linux.org.tr>

Hi,

I believe a centos-mirror-announce list would solve some of the issues.
People interested in providing help can continue to follow centos-mirrors(c-m)
list, wheras those who want to be informed of only important updates can follow
c-m-announce list. The status quo can continue for new mirrors/status updates
in c-m list.

As a suggestion, Fedora's mirror management sytem is great, it gives the mirror
administrators control over all aspects of the mirror from a web interface.
You can consider switching to it, if there is enough manpower.

- Gokdeniz Karadag

Karanbir Singh demis ki::