[CentOS-mirror] ipv6 machines

Fri May 15 13:58:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

There is no doubt as such, we just need to create a mechanism that
allows the entire package management stream's network stack to run pure
ipv6 in a sane manner.

How much of that is already in place, and what work needs doing and how
that might be done are the issues I'm hoping to address. We would, at
the very least, need resources within centos.org to monitor and verify
the ipv6 mirrors. and also offer a msync target there.

- KB