[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:17:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Administrador <admin at mail.idl3.net> wrote:

>  We have a new mirror set up ready to be added to the public mirror list.

A few questions:

> Versions: 5.4

Sorry, the directory structure is completely botched up. It doesn't resemble
anything which is on our mirrors - it is fine if you only want to support
one release (or can support only one release), but then still your mirror
should be an actual *mirror* of mirror.centos.org machines.

> FTP: ftp.idl3.net/public/OS/Mirrors/Linux/CentOS
> HTTP: ftp://ftp.idl3.net/public/OS/Mirrors/Linux/CentOS

The last one is not an HTTP url.

If you can fix those issues we'd be happy to add you as a mirror.

Regards,

Ralph