[CentOS-mirror] New private mirror

Nick Olsen

Nick at 141networks.com
Fri Nov 6 18:17:39 UTC 2009

Well, They ask you do not sync with msync if you are a private mirror.
I run a private mirror and ipv6 sync with linux.mirrors.es.net
My apache config is pretty stock. Other then enabled directory listing
and turned up the directory charter print, Makes it easier to read.
mines at mirror.141networks.com/centos
All I have to do in the repo file on my servers is comment out the
mirror list and un-comment the base url, and replace the
mirrorlist.centos.org with mirror.141networks.com works great.