[CentOS-mirror] mirroring DVD

Paul Stewart

pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Nov 12 23:36:56 UTC 2009

Hi there..

I know this topic came up a while back and apologize .... we would like
to start syncing our DVD's against the "master mirror site"...

What is the site for rsync'ing DVD mirrors?
Someone needs the IP address we're coming from right? (216.168.115.181)

Please let me know and we'll start syncing (we carry it currently but
syncing off mirrors2.kernel.org)

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Stewart
Senior Network Administrator
Nexicom
5 King St. E., Millbrook, ON, LOA 1GO
Phone: 705-932-4127
Web: http://www.nexicom.net
Nexicom - Connected. Naturally.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and then destroy this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you."