[CentOS-mirror] Master mirror with DVD?

Roberto R. Morelli morelli at es.net
Tue Oct 6 16:04:45 UTC 2009

Not sure who you are talking to ....

We have been a tier 1 mirror with a very large traffic base for over 1 year

Our IP(s) was was allowed Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org>.

That file belongs for us so that we have logs and others can view to see if
they wish to pull the files or not.

If something has change on the Centos ACL list with regards to IPv4 and/or
IPv6 addresses, Centos team, please notify us asap, we service a very large
community.

Thanks,
Roberto

--On October 6, 2009 4:55:56 PM +0200 Ralph Angenendt