[CentOS-mirror] Mirrors syncing 5.4

Sander Hoentjen - Oxilion S.Hoentjen at oxilion.nl
Tue Oct 20 06:23:12 UTC 2009

This script can probably not, but it can read your TIME file, and if that is younger then the time 5.4 is made available you probably have 5.4. At http://mirror-status.centos.org you see at the top the age histogram. From that you can largely make out who has 5.4 I guess. Only people syncing from other mirrors (not the msync ones) would have the newer time, but not 5.4. I guess they just need to change where they syc from.
Anyone from the CentOS team will probably correct me if I am wrong in the above.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Sander Hoentjen
System & Support engineer | Oxilion | +31 (0)88-78 77 678 | http://www.oxilion.nl/