[CentOS-mirror] 5.4 updates question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Oct 23 12:19:23 UTC 2009

How often does the mirror network update and check for mirrors that are
or are not carrying updates?  We have all the 5.4 tree on our mirror
site but updates via yum are going to another site now....

Just wondering if we need to wait another 24 hours before doing updates
for our own system?

Thanks,

Paul

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and then destroy this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you."