[CentOS-mirror] 5.4 updates question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Oct 23 14:27:46 UTC 2009

Found the problem ...

First off, we'd have to touch each system which would take one person
about two weeks probably (a lot of CentOS boxes)....

Second - the actual problem - the server that hosts our mirror site had
a client limit of 256 ... we were hitting the default limit which I have
now adjusted...;)

Thanks very much,