[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Site: Internet Gateway of South Beach

jcy at igsobe.com jcy at igsobe.com
Fri Oct 30 03:48:45 UTC 2009

Good evening,

Thanks for letting me know, I didn't know that these were not included
during the initial pull of the files.

We've added them to the server now and they should be avaialble for public
download.

Pleae let me know if anything else on our mirror seems awry and we'll work
to correct it ASAP.

Thanks and best wishes!

Regards,

John C. Young