[CentOS-mirror] [CentOS-mirror-announce] CentOS 5.4 tree

Thu Oct 15 02:12:22 UTC 2009
Paul Stewart <pstewart at nexicomgroup.net>

Is there any "old" trees that will be going away or do they all normally stay?  Just asking as we are only a few months old as a mirror ;)

Paul

--------------------------
Paul Stewart
Senior Network Administrator
Nexicom Inc.
http://www.nexicom.net/

----- Original Message -----
From: centos-mirror-announce-bounces at centos.org <centos-mirror-announce-bounces at centos.org>
To: centos-mirror-announce at centos.org <centos-mirror-announce at centos.org>
Sent: Wed Oct 14 21:31:00 2009
Subject: [CentOS-mirror-announce] CentOS 5.4 tree

The CentOS 5.4 tree will begin syncing out on the CentOS and
CentOS-incdvd targets in the next 24-48 hours (after all our internal
mirrors are updated we will turn on the 5.4 directory).

The tree sizes are (currently):

withdvd:  34GB
no dvd:	  25GB

That does not currently include the updates directory, so the sizes will
go up slightly before release.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and then destroy this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you."