[CentOS-mirror] Cannot sync 5.4 from ftp.hosteurope.de

Sander Hoentjen - Oxilion

S.Hoentjen at oxilion.nl
Mon Oct 19 05:54:10 UTC 2009

This is because while the data is there, the 5.4 dir has no permissions for "other users". This is done so mirrors can sync the data fully before they are opened to the public. When it is time, a last rsync will cause a "bitflip", setting the permissions on that dir.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Sander Hoentjen
System & Support engineer | Oxilion | +31 (0)88-78 77 678 | http://www.oxilion.nl/