[CentOS-mirror] Reg : Help Needed To Set Up A Mirror

Thu Oct 29 06:48:47 UTC 2009
Amarnath J <amarnathj at w2itprojects.com>

Dear CentOS,

 I have planned to contribute a public mirror for centos . Regarding that
i have tried rsync as per the document you have launched on your site. But
it throws a error for me . In my server i have a rsync version 3.0.6 .
Kindly guide me for the same to have a mirror

--
Regards,
Amarnath J

NOTICE:  This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or
legally privileged and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission,
distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the email and files, if any.