[CentOS-mirror] Mirror List questions

Tru Huynh

tru at centos.org
Fri Oct 30 21:43:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 08:50:13AM -0700, Jim Kusznir wrote:
> Hi:

Hi,

> I am an "official public mirror" and get a chunk of traffic routed to
> my mirror.  However, I don't appear on the mirror list at:
>
> http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=30
>
> anymore.  I believe I was listed on that page some time ago...
strange indeed, since the http://mirror-status.centos.org/
page is listing your mirror as "current".

> In any case, I now offer http, ftp, and rsync access:
>
> http://centos.eecs.wsu.edu/
something is strange there:
curl http://centos.eecs.wsu.edu/ does not look like
it can be parsed easily. Maybe that's why the database
is marking it as "out of date" and not listing your mirror.

> ftp://centos.eecs.wsu.edu/centos
>
> rsync://centos.eecs.wsu.edu/centos

thanks rsync added

Tru